Finding Martial Arts Lessons in Brisbane for Yourself or Your Kids
At Australian Goju Kai Karate, we are proud to offer martial arts lessons in Brisbane for all ages. Perhaps you are looking for a way to add consistent and demanding exercise back into your schedule, between your workday and other busy obligations. Alternatively, maybe you are looking to get your kids off their screens and into something more productive. Either way, we can offer a martial arts course to suit your needs.
Prepare for Your Visit to Australian Goju Kai Karate
Before you enrol in our martial arts courses, consider these tips to help you get ready for your first course:
- Pick the most convenient location: For convenience, we offer our classes in different locations throughout the week. We have three primary locations—in Albany Creek, Bracken Ridge and Taigum—as well as more limited offerings in Kangaroo Point, North Lakes and Redcliffe/Scarborough. Whether you are looking for martial arts in Taigum or martial arts in North Lakes, we have convenient options available to you. Click here for more information about the courses we offer at each location.
- Decide which type of course interests you: Especially for adults, there are a lot of different options at our schools. We can put together self-defence courses for your business group, for instance, or get you into one of our meditation classes. Explore our website to see what piques your interests.
- Purchase martial arts equipment: You will enjoy the martial arts classes in the Brisbane area, including our Redcliffe and Kangaroo Point classes, more if you have the right equipment. Luckily, we can provide affordable quality equipment to get you ready.
Preparing Your Child for a Visit to Australian Goju Kai Karate
If you are enrolling your child in martial arts lessons in Brisbane, you will want to take a few steps to get them ready. Just as you will need the right equipment for your karate courses, your kids will need appropriate outfits as well. Following these other tips will help your son or daughter arrive for day one of martial arts in Albany Creek or Bracken Ridge prepared and ready to go.
- Get your child into the right course: Age, skill level and other factors can affect which course is right for your son or daughter. If you aren’t sure, feel free to reach out and ask. We can advise you on the right spot for your child.
- Build enthusiasm: Maybe your son or daughter came to you and asked to enrol in a karate course. Perhaps you are the one encouraging them. Especially in the latter case, you want to focus on building enthusiasm. Talk to them about martial arts or watch videos together of karate masters online. It doesn’t take much to get most kids excited about their first day of martial arts.
- Remind them that it’s okay to be nervous: Nerves are natural for any of us when we are trying something new or meeting new people. Ensure your child that being nervous is okay and that it needn’t impact their enjoyment of their first course.
Why Choose Australian Goju Kai Karate for Martial Arts Lessons in Brisbane
Whether you are enrolling yourself in a martial arts class in Taigum or getting your kids ready for martial arts in Albany Creek, you can expect nothing but the best from Australian Goju Kai Karate. Our business has been around for more than 15 years, and our instructors have an excellent track record for helping students of all ages unlock their love for martial arts. You are in good hands with us. Get in touch today if you have any questions.