Risk Management Training for Businesses
AGKK Business Self Defence Services specialise in Risk Management and Self Defence training/lessons in and around Brisbane and Queensland.
We offer a wide variety of services to the Brisbane community ranging from corporate team building and protective behaviour programs, regular Self Defence and martial arts classes, school safety systems and much more.
Our services assist in integrating the culture, systems and processes of a business to identify and manage risk. This can help make decisions, support business objectives and prevent loss, damage or harm to the business or staff.
We offer a range of risk advisory and Self Defence services to businesses and organisations in the private and public sectors.
Strategic Proactive Self Defence Management
- Development and implementation of Self Defence tactics for staff
- Facilitation of Self Defence management workshops
- Ongoing Self Defence management methods
- Risk management training and Self Defence training reinforcing absolute duty of care
- Development of procedural Self Defence strategies
- Workplace Self Defence training
- Advising Self Defence methodology
- Are Risk Management procedures/strategies clearly identified for all levels of staff?
- Have staff attended Risk Management/ Self Defence seminars/training in the last 12 months?
- Are there procedures for identifying, assessing and controlling risks for clients and employees?
- Is there a record maintained for Risk Management and Self Defence training and induction programs undertaken for employees in your company?
- Are there regular Risk Management inspections undertaken to help safeguard employees and clients?
- Have all current workplace employees undertaken Risk Management or Self Defence training?
AGKK is able to provide Self Defence risk management and training in the following areas:
- Enhancing the personal safety of staff through ongoing Self Defence training
- Techniques of passive management of aggressive clients
- Strategies for staff to plan, prepare and perform in emergency situations. For example strategic responses when dealing with the aggressive or violent client
- Self Defence strategies to increase the duty of care by managing the risks and implementing control measures through self-defence training
- Advancing personal safety procedures
- Self Defence strategies for attack prevention
- Confrontation deflection strategies
- Cultivation of a risk-conscious, preventative approach for staff
- Risk identification and analysis techniques
- Integration of risk treatment and self-defence strategies
- Techniques of passive conflict resolution
- Development and implementation of safety conscious attitudes for staff
- Secrets of assertive and effective communication to deter an attacker
- Team building, improving self-esteem, cultivating positive interaction and effectiveness of staff, thus increasing safety and productivity
We are able to assist organisations to develop and implement effective risk management systems.
Implementation is able to be undertaken at strategic and operational levels. Evaluation of current risk management systems and establishment of “in house” evaluation systems is also undertaken. Risk priorities are established.
AGKK is able to assist organisations to integrate risk management strategies into the strategic and corporate planning processes. Effective integration ensures consistency between longer-term strategic objectives, and shorter-term goals, and the effective management of risk within that context.
We are able to assist organisations to develop and implement effective risk management systems. AGKK is able to assist organisations to integrate risk management strategies into the strategic and corporate planning processes. Effective integration ensures consistency between longer-term strategic objectives, and shorter-term goals, and the effective management of risk within that context.
In this safety conscious environment AGKK will provide and improve the effective management, of potentially dangerous situations and increase duty of care for employees and clients.
Business Self Defence Services for Employees
- Have you ever experienced any dangerous, risky or difficult situations with clients?
- Do you think there is a need for Risk Management training?
- Are there any difficult/threatening situations in the workplace that you have been exposed to?
- Would you like to be better equipped to handle certain situations e.g. strategies to passively manage aggressive clients.
- Would risk management guidelines/strategies associated with dealing with clients be of any benefit to you? Explain why.
- Would you like to improve your working knowledge with dangerous clients and learn pro-active strategies to manage them?
- Have you attended Risk Management/ Self Defence seminars/training in the last 12 months?
- List the risks associated with some activities when dealing with difficult situations/clients. (Please be as specific as possible).
- Do you have a Risk Management plan/strategy for certain situations/clients?Would risk controlling strategies help you in taking more pro-active
- When you first started working in this place of employment, were you fully aware of all Risk Management procedures? If no, explain why these would be of benefit to you.
- Have you ever been provided with a “full range” of strategies to help you with Risk Management situations?
- Do you think Risk Management would reassure you and possibly reduce fewer shocks, dangers and unwelcome surprises?
My specialist skills are available to assist your organisation to develop, implement and evaluate effective risk management systems and Self Defence training for staff.
- Courses and training are specific to your organisations circumstances, to a range of incident scenarios and realistic examples are used to maximise effectiveness.
- Training can involve a considerable practical component that is designed to help attendees in real life situations that they have possibly already experienced in the workplace.
- Prevention, sound strategies and proactive solutions are essential components in the courses.
- Employees can reduce their chance of being harmed and maintain their duty of care by practicing the passive and preventative methods and strategies. This can be undertaken in passive management workshops.
- The techniques, management strategies for violent/aggressive offenders, must be analysed and practiced if they are to be effective. This will help reinforce and maintain Duty of Care.
- In order to achieve this, employees should practice regularly, otherwise, during emergencies, one might hesitate or become stressed and possibly increase the chances of danger to the offender and the employee.
Looking forward in working with you and maintaining a positive management future.
Investment: To be discussed based on your needs and training requirements.
Risk Management and Self Defence training that is preventative, realistic and proactive.
Make a Booking
To inquire about the diverse range of Self Defence services for business Call Bernie Shihan on 0409 474 494 or use the inquiry form below.