Specialists In Risk Management
This information briefly outlines AGKK specialist Risk Management Service.
We are able to assist organisations to develop and implement effective risk management systems. Implementation is able to be undertaken at strategic and operational levels. Evaluation of current risk management systems and establishment of "in house" evaluation systems is also undertaken. Risk priorities are established.
AGKK is able to assist organisations to integrate risk management strategies into the strategic and corporate planning processes. Effective integration ensures consistency between longer-term strategic objectives, and shorter-term goals, and the effective management of risk within that context.
We are able to assist organisations to develop and implement effective risk management systems. AGKK is able to assist organisations to integrate risk management strategies into the strategic and corporate planning processes. Effective integration ensures consistency between longer-term strategic objectives, and shorter-term goals, and the effective management of risk within that context.
In this safety conscious environment AGKK will provide and improve the effective management, of potentially dangerous situations and increase duty of care for employees and clients.
AGKK provides specialist risk management services to a range of industry sectors. Services currently offered by AGKK are summarised in the attached portfolio.
My specialist skills are available to assist your organisation to develop, implement and evaluate effective risk management systems.
Courses and training are specific to your organisations circumstances, to a range of incident scenarios and realistic examples are used to maximise effectiveness.
Training can involve a considerable practical component that is designed to help attendees in real life situations that they have possibly already experienced in the workplace.
Prevention, sound strategies and proactive solutions are essential components in the courses.
Employees can reduce their chance of being harmed and maintain their duty of care by practicing the passive and preventative methods and strategies. This can be undertaken in passive management workshops.
The techniques, management strategies for violent/aggressive offenders, must be analysed and practiced if they are to be effective. This will help reinforce and maintain Duty of Care.
In order to achieve this, employees should practice regularly, otherwise, during emergencies, one might hesitate or become stressed and possibly increase the chances of danger to the offender and the employee.
- Have you ever experienced any dangerous, risky or difficult situations with clients?
- Do you think there is a need for Risk Management training?
- Are there any difficult/threatening situations in the workplace that you have been exposed to?
- Would you like to be better equipped to handle certain situations e.g. strategies to passively manage aggressive clients.
- Would risk management guidelines/strategies associated with dealing with clients be of any benefit to you? Explain why.
- Would you like to improve your working knowledge with dangerous clients and learn pro-active strategies to manage them.
- Have you attended Risk Management seminars/training in the last 12 months?
- List the risks associated with some activities when dealing with difficult situations/clients. (Please be as specific as possible).
- Do you have a Risk Management plan/strategy for certain situations/clients?
- Would risk controlling strategies help you in taking more pro-active action?
- When you first started working in this place of employment, were you fully aware of all Risk Management procedures? If no, explain why these would be of benefit to you.
- Have you ever been provided with a "full range" of strategies to help you with Risk Management situations?
- Do you think Risk Management would reassure you and possibly reduce fewer shocks, dangers and unwelcome surprises?
- Are Risk Management procedures/strategies clearly identified for all levels of staff?
- Has your company conducted Risk Management reviews and prepared safe procedures or specific safety instructions, relevant to its operations?
- Is there a documented incident investigation procedure?
- Are there procedures for identifying, assessing and controlling risks for clients and employees?
- Is there a record maintained for Risk Management training and induction programs undertaken for employees in your company?
- Are there regular Risk Management inspections undertaken to help safeguard employees and clients?
- Have all current workplace employees undertaken Risk Management training?
Looking forward in working with you and maintaining a positive management future.
If you would like to discuss any points mentioned or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me:
Bernie Haughey on 0409 474 494 or via booking form button below.