We encourage our students to become positive role models, and to live by the Australian Goju Kai Karate, "Student Creed":
- I will avoid all dangerous things to my mind and body
- I will develop self-discipline and complete all things undertaken to the best if my ability
- I will always strive to bring out the best in myself and others
- I will cultivate respect and maintain courtesy to my parents and all people
- I will always be dedicated and honour my word and my commitments
- I will only use martial arts constructively and defensively to aid my fellow person
AGKK KARATE VALUES CODE OF CONDUCT
I will endeavour to uphold a strong moral character and ethical principles in every aspect of my life.
I will act and behave in accordance with these training values both inside and outside the dojo.
I will exhibit respect for my fellow students and people regardless of age, physical ability, gender, nationality or religion.
I will strive to understand the consequences of my actions, and use every resource to promote peaceful outcomes at all times.
I will strive to attain my goals through hard work and the development of my character.
I understand that karate techniques are for self-defence purpose only and must never be used inappropriately in the schoolyard, at work or at home.
You are welcome to inquire about beginning or enhancing your Karate journey either by contacting: Bernie Sensei on 0409 474 494 or by filling out the online booking form.